Monday, January 30, 2012

Weeks Gone By

It is amazing to me how quickly this month has gone by.  I am both happy and sad about that. 

Happy because February is one of my favorite months.  Not just because it is my birthday month.. but because most (and I stress MOST) people are all lovey this month. It also means that we only have 17 more weeks left of school before I get to spend all day again with the most lovely three girls in the whole world for 2 1/2 months! I truly love school... the structure my girls have...the knowledge that they absorb... the fact they grow more as an individual... and the 4 year olds I get to work with three days a week.  And the fact that I LOVE LOVE LOVE the school they attend and miss all the teachers over break.  But, I do enjoy my time with them.  Simple, unplanned, under stressed summer days to do whatever we want.  Especially avoiding the chores around the house... we save that for rainy days and the school year.  :)  hahaha

But sad because it means another month has passed and my babies are now pre-teen and little girls instead of infants, toddlers or preschoolers. :(  It means we are one month closer to more of their birthdays... :(  One would think that thoughts like this would mean I have baby on the brain... OH NO! I am perfectly content and fully blessed by my three girls.  I just sometimes miss them as babies, that's all.

Well.. onto other subjects.  As I was driving home today from Target.. I was pondering over what I wanted to say today.. I thought maybe I could come up with some profound revelation or awesome post that years from now I could sit and say.. "Damn, that was truly a good one.." But guess what... NOTHING! Nothing exciting, earth shattering or joyous.  LOL  Just everyday stuff.  I have been working on some projects for friends parties.  Can I just say how much I LOVE my cricut machine! I have two friends that are having babies in March.. both of them for the first time.  The showers are on the same day and their due dates 2 days apart.  How exciting! I made invites, cupcake toppers and cut-outs for centerpieces for one of them.  I should find out in the next day or two if the other would like anything.  I also make cupcake toppers for a retirement party for a friend's husband.  Those turned out so cute since they are tools and other construction pics.  That has kept me pretty busy.

T celebrated his 38 bday yesterday with all of us.  I can't believe that only his mother called to wish him a happy birthday.  Nothing from any brothers or his sister.  :( breaks my heart.  He got excited when he opened the tackle box the girls picked out for him.  Bean wanted him to have a Packer theme cake, but since they lost the playoffs all Pick-N-Save had was brownies with green and yellow sprinkles... it worked! She was happy! :)

Well, off to plan our Kid's Rummage sale for church... can't believe that is only 4 months away.  I am already getting requests to sell in it.  Hopefully it will be another success!

Sweet Dreams and always say Lalu More.  D

No comments:

Post a Comment