Monday, September 3, 2012

My 5

I have 5 homemade things I have to make before the end of the year... for 5 different people.  I posted on facebook in the earlier part of the year that the first 5 people to comment on my status would get something homemade by me.  :)  It could be as simple as a cup of coffee or something for their home... etc...

I have been thinking and I really do not want to take the easy way out.  I want to put a lot of thought and individuality into each gift.  All 5 girls are so different. :)  So this ought to be fun.  I am going to start next week making them.  

I commented on Marcia's and she made me this chipboard book with all things on it that remind her of me.  Funny thing was.. I started doing the same for her and now have scrapped that idea since I do not want her to think I was copying her.  I told her I started it already - while in complete laughter - but I want something unique. :)

When all else fails... go to pinterest!

Lalu More - DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment